Customer service is paramount that’s why Batt’s Communication offers you a way to handle high call volumes with a minimum number of resources to enhance productivity and improve customer service.
Smart Communications for Small and Medium Businesses
Designed specifically to work on NEC’s UNIVERGE SV9100, the embedded Contact Center’s unique integration is the result of a voice processing system merging with a communications system. It helps improve customer service and agent productivity by intelligently routing calls based upon criteria you provide, such as the inbound line on which a call is received, the line that has the longest idle or the time of day the call is received.
The SV9100 Contact Center offers:
- Reduction in caller hold time and distributes call volume evenly among employees
- Callers the option of either immediately leaving a message for agent callback, holding for an agent, dialing another extension, contact center group, or voicemail box
- Call queue announcements that encourage them to remain on the line
- Customers the choice that best fits their needs, reduces lost calls and helps optimize staffing
- PC-Based Supervisor with Reports feature which can be used for agent scheduling, business analysis and improvement of scheduling efficiency
- Reporting package offers an easy-to-use PC interface for compiling, analyzing and managing information
Seamless integration with UC Suite which enables users to login as an agent and view real-time queue statistics plus monitor contact center states of other agents